Happy Friday! These posts, for me, are all about enjoying the little things in life. Your life may not be perfect (mine isn’t either!), but there are so many things to enjoy and appreciate every day. We just have to take the time to notice them! Here are the highlights from my week:
1. Last Saturday Paul had to work in Kentucky, so he dropped me off at my sister’s while he drove a few hours north. He joined me at my parents house that night, and then we enjoyed worshiping with the rest of my family at church on Sunday. It was a great weekend!
2. Monday night was the 5 year anniversary of our first date! We had a romantic dinner at Chick Fil A (Father-Son football and free milkshake night makes for a very romantic atmosphere. Ha!). I’m so glad he asked me out and that he still asks me out! Even though he doesn’t like to smile for pictures. 🙂
3. We were completely out of our favorite soft drink, Ale 8, but after last weekend we are now fully stocked. It’s only available near Winchester, Kentucky (where my grandparents live). My dad got us a couple 24 packs when they were there after Christmas, and Paul grabbed even more when he was in Kentucky on Saturday. I’m a happy camper!
4. These two things together? Yum. The cookies aren’t that pretty, but they taste so good that I don’t care.
5. I reorganized the kitchen junk drawer! I’ll have a full post with all the details soon. Freshly organized spaces give me such joy. 🙂
Enjoy the weekend – look for the little things!