Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend celebrating Independence Day. One of the things I love about America is the incredible shopping opportunities – if one store doesn’t have what you want, drive another mile and there’s another store with different prices and options!
That was the case for me this week. My beloved Ingles had a small sale ad, so I decided this would be my Aldi week. Watch the video below to see what I found. Not everything in Aldi is a bargain, so know your prices before you shop!
On The Menu
- Strawberry Bread (I had to make this again. It’s SO good!)
- Fresh Fruit
- Eggs and Bacon
- Avocado on Toast
- Chicken Salad
- BBQ Ribs in the Slow Cooker/Corn on the Cob/Garlic Green Beans
- Sloppy Joes/Corn/Pasta Salad
- Crockpot Orange Chicken/Peas
- Turkey Meatloaf/Mac & Cheese/Green Beans
- Date Night