Those nachos were Friday night’s supper (I menu plan from Friday to Friday) and they were delicious! I mixed a little re-fried beans in with the taco meat and ended up with a supper that definitely rivaled Taco Bell’s Nachos Bell Grande. Yum.
Last week I shared my grocery savings from 2015 – I’m hoping to increase that number in 2016! I’m off to a good start with this haul. Watch the video below to see what I got and how much I saved!
If you have questions for me about how to save money on groceries (they can be general or specific), leave them in the comments below and I’ll answer them in a video coming up soon. You can also tweet me your questions @homeforcomfort.
On The Menu
- Avocado on Toast
- Blueberry Muffins (from the freezer)
- Eggs & Bacon
- Chicken Tenders
- Turkey Meatballs with Creamy Gravy/Rice/Green Beans
- Crockpot Orange Chicken/Rice/Stir Fry Veggies
- Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizzas/Salad (recommended by Whitney from Polka-Dotty Place)
- No-Fuss Crock Pot Nachos
- White Chicken Chili (recipe from Come Home To Supper)/Applesauce
- Meatball Subs/Oven Fries/Peas