I can’t believe it’s been almost two months since my last week in review post! I wrote Friday recap posts for three years and decided to take a break from doing them every single week. It wasn’t my intention to skip two months – I just had other things I wanted to share with you! I’m back today with a recap of all the things I’ve been doing and loving recently!
- The Crown – I was so excited for this to be released on Netflix! I love everything that has to do with the Royals, and five episodes in I have NOT been disappointed! Anyone else loving this show?
- White Collar – this was one of our favorite shows to watch together, so this summer we started watching it again from the beginning. Love. This. Show. We only have three episodes left!
- I learned to like oatmeal! I’ve never been a fan, but last month I started eating it for breakfast here and there. Although the first few bowls were impossible to finish, I found a consistency I like. How do you eat your oatmeal?
- On my nails: China Glaze “Define Good.” It’s everything I love about fall shades!
- On my lips: I’m loving the combo of a neutral lipstick underneath my deep berry shades. It’s the perfect every day look without being too bright or too dull!
- Holiday planning! I’m in full Thanksgiving mode (which I’m sure you know if you have followed the blog lately). Tonight I’m headed to pick up a good bit of my Thanksgiving groceries so I can get a head start on some baking. Yay!
- Christmas Shopping! I try to get all my in-store shopping done before Thanksgiving so I don’t have to fight the crowds once December hits. I have a few “ship to store” items to pick up this weekend and my Christmas gift spreadsheet is filling out nicely!
- That the weather would catch up with the season! It’s been pretty warm here still this week and I’m ready to wear boots. Maybe I should just lower my expectations for fall in South Carolina because I say this every November. 🙂
- For a little bit of calm. Things were so crazy this week – on the internet and in real life – that I’m ready to be unplugged for a bit. I’m planning to log out of Facebook this weekend and see if I regret it come Monday. I don’t think I will. 🙂
Have a lovely weekend!