this post contains affiliate links
And just like that, February is gone! Today I’m wrapping up the week with my five highlights from February – it was a good month! I’m going to keep my commentary to a minimum and let the pictures speak for themselves.
#1 Date Nights – a nostalgic date with not-so-great food at The Cardinal Drive In & a casual date with amazing pizza at Wild Ace!
#2 Adoption Weekend! – My sister and brother in law got to adopt their twin boys! It was a great weekend!
#3 Grilling! – I bought Paul a small grill for Christmas, and he fired it up a couple times this month for Valentine’s Day steaks and Sunday afternoon burgers. Why didn’t I get him a grill years ago?!
#4 Spring Clothes: I bought a few new things this month and it felt so good!
Not all of my new items are in these pictures, but I’ll list them all here in case you’re looking for some good petite options!
- Skinny Ankle Crop Jeans – Petite! (pictured)
- Instantly Slimming Classic Jeans – Petite! (I got mine in “heritage”)
- Palazzo Pants – Short (I ordered the short and still had to have them hemmed, but they are SO comfortable!)
- Cat & Jack Denim Jacket (Pictured – I got the XL – it fits perfectly and is a comfortable, stretchy denim)
- Tops from The Oops Co. in South Carolina (the teal top on the left is from GAP – I paid less than $10 for it!)
#5 14 Days To A Hopeful Marriage – I enjoyed walking through this with so many of you! Thank you for joining me and for sharing how it blessed you and your marriage! If you didn’t participate this month, you can start the challenge any time.
High Five for Friday Linkup
Bloggers: Link up to THREE of your posts from the past week in the linkup below. We ask that you follow each co-host on social media and link back to the link-up. Thanks for joining us!
Everyone: Click the link below to discover a host of inspiration from lots of great bloggers!
Have a great weekend! ❤