One of the ways I find ideas for menu planning is by referencing my Main Dishes Pinterest board. I almost always do this based on what I brought home from the grocery store (also called reverse menu planning).
My Pinterest board is organized by protein or type of recipe, so it’s easy to scroll through and find something that works with what I have.
Follow this board and try my method of menu planning! And if you find it works for you, maybe try organizing your own Pinterest recipe boards this way.
Here’s what was on the menu at my house last week, courtesy of my Pinterest boards! 🙂
On The Menu
- Eggs Over Easy/Chicken Sausage
- Yogurt and Granola
- Hummus & Carrots, Apples & Peanut Butter, Thin Pretzels, Cheese Cubes
- Hot Dogs, Chips and Fruit
- BBQ Pork Roast/Yellow Rice/Steamed Broccoli
- Meatball Stroganoff/Egg Noodles/Salads (I have made this on the stove top, and it was great. I did it in the slow cooker this time and we hated it. FYI.)
- BBQ Turkey Cups/Salads
- Fiesta Lime Chicken/Rice
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad: Grilled Chicken and Penne Pasta tossed in a Caesar salad kit!
- Pizza at the park with family
I hope you have a delicious week!