- I love Cyber Monday! On Monday I finished all my Christmas shopping while on my couch, in my pj’s! I got some great deals on things for my family…and I got a few things for myself. The Body Shop ran a 50% off + free shipping sale, and I just couldn’t resist! I follow Essie Button on YouTube and she is a big time Body Shop fan. I can’t wait to get my pretties in the mail!
- Thanksgiving was last week, I know…but this week I have still been thinking about the good times I had with my family!
- I got my tree decorated early this week. I am in love with how it turned out! More details on that next week. 🙂
- One year ago my sister and I went to the Humane Society and adopted our kittens! They were so little! They aren’t little anymore, but they’re still precious.
- I’ve been reading through Matthew in my devotions the last several weeks. I read through the story of Jesus’ death on the cross on Wednesday, and I couldn’t wait to get back to it on Thursday for the best part! Jesus’s resurrection is what gives me hope! I know He lives because He lives within my heart.
How was your week?
I’m linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five for Friday!