1. I loved getting so much face time with my man this week! We had 5 days in a row where we were together almost every second. I don’t know if that has ever happened in our 3 years of marriage! It was awesome, and yes we’re still friends after all of that time together. 🙂
2. On Christmas Eve, I set up a hot chocolate tray with some marshmallows dipped in chocolate and rolled in crushed candy canes. Forget the hot chocolate, those things are amazing all by themselves! I may or may not have eaten several every day this week….
3. I’ve enjoyed so much having our home decorated for Christmas this month! I planned my Christmas Eve table at the beginning of December and it was fun to finally get to see it all finished.
4. My husband was a brave soul and came with me to Target and Hobby Lobby the day after Christmas. I found some good treasures….everything pictured was $1.50 or less! I love that glass snowflake dish…I’ll keep that one out through February!
5. On Thursday afternoon we took advantage of family being in town and got pictures made with my husband’s family. As you can see, the grandbaby captured everyone’s attention…even when we were supposed to be looking at the camera! Haha!
If you’re stopping by from the link-up, please say hello and I’ll be sure to visit you as well. I’m so glad to have you here!
I’ll have a New Year’s Eve party menu AND a giveaway early next week, so come by and visit me again!
I’m linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth’s High Five for Friday