It’s High Five for Friday time….but first…
This is my 100th post! I started Come Home For Comfort in September 2013, and have posted every weekday since (with the exception of a few days during Thanksgiving). I’ve been reading blogs for years now and have enjoyed so much being on the writing end of a blog as well. Thank you so much for reading and commenting as I’ve shared my deep love of all things domestic!
Ok. Back to Friday’s Fives.
1. Tuesday (Jan 14) was my 26th spiritual birthday. I’m so thankful that God is willing to save even the youngest child who places their faith in Him. My parents shared the gospel with me so early that I have spent almost my entire life as a child of God. As the song says, “I’m undeserving of His favor, yet I have a blessed Savior who leads me through the trials of life, while holding to my hand!”
Changing gears now…
2. Peggy loves to be in the bathroom while I’m getting ready in the morning. She perches on the toilet lid until I’m done using the sink. Once I turn on the water, she jumps up and wedges her pudgy little self into the sink in whatever weird position she can get. Follow me on Instagram for more cute kitty pics!
3. I know I’m a little late to the party, but I finally got my hands on some CND Vinylux polish this week! It was very easy to apply and dried amazingly fast. So far I’m loving it! Read more about it here.
4. My husband was travelling through Kentucky for work and came home with 4 cases of my very favorite soft drink, Ale-8-One (only available in parts of KY)! I am savoring every delicious drop!
5. Date night this week was a trip to Wendy’s for a frosty. Fun times with my favorite person!
Have a lovely weekend!