Hey! I hope you’re able to enjoy some spring weather where you are on this Friday! Here are my highlights from the week…
1. We had a lovely Easter weekend. I spent the first part of the weekend helping my sister get settled into her new apartment (she’s getting married and moving away from me in a few days!). It was fun to help her unpack all the shower gifts and to picture my little sister as a wife! Sniff sniff… Anyway, I arrived home Saturday night to a clean house (thanks to my incredible husband), so I had time to whip up most of my Easter menu. Sunday morning we participated in our church service celebrating the resurrection of our Savior. Afterwards we shared some great food and fellowship with another couple at our house. It was a great time!
2. The Monday after Easter you can always find me at Walgreens, digging through the 1/2 off candy! I came home with a pile of goodies for less than $3. Yes!
3. I saw God answer some specific prayer requests this week. It’s such a privilege and an honor to know that God is there – and that I have His full attention anytime I pray.
4. We got free ice cream at work on Thursday! Our copier company sent an ice cream truck loaded with goodies right to our door…and it was free!! I opted for a delicious cone that reminded me of ones we used to buy from the Swan’s truck when I was a little girl. Ice cream makes any day better!
5. Both the cats have started making this pose when they want our attention (like they don’t have our attention often enough…). They know the trick, because I think it’s the cutest pose ever!
I’d love to hear your highs on this Friday! If you’re a blogger, leave a comment so I can visit your H54F post. If you’re not a blogger, tell me your highs in the comments below!
Have a lovely weekend, friends!