Friday has arrived….and with it, a look back on my week. Here we go!
1. My thoughtful husband surprised me with a label maker this week! I’m thrilled with it…look for some organizing posts in the near future. 🙂
2. I wore this color (Tudor City Teal) on my nails this week. Love this color for spring!
3. We had two new recipes for supper that were definite keepers. They are from blogs I discovered through the Friday link-ups and have come to love!
4. My sister and I watched Emma last weekend…aren’t movies from the 90’s just the best?! We quoted almost every line. I love the scene where Emma and Mr. Knightley shoot arrows and argue about whether or not men choose wives for their beauty or their brains!
5. Look at my kitties, bird watching with their tails crossed. Precious, I know.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!