First things first. I’ve been using PicMonkey to edit all of my blog photos…but their recent upgrade causes the site to crash for me every time. Does anyone use a different site for photo editing? Please share in the comments. Thanks!
If you read yesterday’s post, you know I’ve been enjoying an unexpected vacation from work. I’m always glad to spend the day at home, doing chores and working in the kitchen. There’s always something to do and I’m never bored! Here’s some of the fun I had this week:
1. Peggy has gotten really used to having me home all the time. She is such a lap kitty…or in this case, an arm kitty. She fell asleep with her little chin over my arm. Presh.
2. I’ve loved having more time to bake. I made this super simple blueberry muffin recipe that uses self rising flour, and they turned out so pretty (and delish)!
3. Paul and I marathoned through season 5 of White Collar over the past two weeks. There’s something about powering through a show to find out who’s behind whatever suspenseful near-death thing the characters find themselves involved in, only to be left with an even more suspenseful season end cliff hanger. First world problems, right? 🙂 I love the way they dress Neal’s love interests. Rebecca looked so cute this season…until the FBI found out who she really was…ahem.
4. My parents are celebrating their 33rd anniversary today! They are the reason I believe that a happy marriage takes work but is very possible. And they take the cutest couple selfies ever. Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!
5. Today I’m headed to Tennessee for some fun with my mom and sister! We’re going to a decorating class on Saturday morning…can’t wait to share what I learn!
Have a great weekend!