Is there anything better than Christmas with your favorite people? Here are the highlights from the last two days, in typical H54F fashion:
1. I spent Christmas Eve with these lovely people! It was fun to be all together at my parents’ house – this is the first year we’ve all been together with our spouses for Christmas.
2. We ate lots of wonderful food – this was the Christmas Eve dessert spread with peppermint punch, puppy chow, peppermint bark and derby pie.
3. My mom always sets a beautiful table and makes everything so special.
4. We played a bunch of games – some new, some old family favorites. Here’s Paul trying to get the other guys to say “It takes two to tango” in Guesstures. 🙂
5. We did a lot of laughing around the dining room table, which happens to be one of my favorite memories from my childhood. I love sitting at the table with my family, enjoying life and each other. I am so thankful for my family!
We have more Christmas festiveness planned this weekend – I’ll be posting on the Insta as always!