Is there anything better than Christmas with your favorite people? Here are the highlights from the last two days, in typical H54F fashion:
1. I spent Christmas Eve with these lovely people! It was fun to be all together at my parents’ house – this is the first year we’ve all been together with our spouses for Christmas.
2. We ate lots of wonderful food – this was the Christmas Eve dessert spread with peppermint punch, puppy chow, peppermint bark and derby pie.
3. My mom always sets a beautiful table and makes everything so special.
4. We played a bunch of games – some new, some old family favorites. Here’s Paul trying to get the other guys to say “It takes two to tango” in Guesstures. 🙂
5. We did a lot of laughing around the dining room table, which happens to be one of my favorite memories from my childhood. I love sitting at the table with my family, enjoying life and each other. I am so thankful for my family!
We have more Christmas festiveness planned this weekend – I’ll be posting on the Insta as always!
Linking up with High Five For Friday, Friday Favorites, Five on Friday and the other Five on Friday
7 thoughts on “High Five For Christmas!”
Isn’t it fun to have your whole family together for the holidays?? The looked lovely and the food looked delicious. Sounds like great memories were made together.
We did have a lovely time!
I enjoyed seeing the photos of your festive Christmas celebration. Thanks for sharing!
I’m glad you enjoyed them!