1. Santa left me some cash that I have enjoyed spending on new clothes! I recently discovered that Old Navy’s petite line fits me better than anything I’ve tried. I ordered this navy and turquoise dress during the after-Christmas sale, and ended up ordering the black and white version as well during the 25% off sale they ran last week. I’m learning that if something works on me, I need it in more than one color. Anyone else like that?
2. My sister gave me some really cute canisters for Christmas. Not only do they have chalkboard labels, they came with soapstone chalk already sharpened like a pencil! My days of writing in chalk like a 4 year old are over!
3. It felt like winter this week! One of the best things about living in the South is that you can enjoy the cold weather knowing it won’t last forever. It will be 70 degrees in two months. 🙂 Makes that “feels like 8 degrees” feel just a tad warmer.
4. Cold weather means the cats take longer naps. Peggy’s favorite wintertime napping spot just happens to be on my favorite blanket. She spent the last week either sound asleep or sporting her “I woke up like this” face.
5. Now that my Christmas decorations are gone, I pulled together some cozy winter decor for my living room featuring one of my favorite free printables. You can find that printable here, but come back next week for a peek at the rest of my decor!
Have a lovely weekend!