Happy Friday! I know that January can be a “blah” month for lots of people, but I really love it! There are always new things to enjoy – like the limited edition Party Planning Committee mug my sister gave me for Christmas! That’s #1 on my “Five On Friday” list, and here are the other four:
- Enjoying the last of the Christmas cookies
- Redecorating my house with a few winter-themed Christmas clearance deals
- Finishing my holiday thank-you cards (my outgoing mail basket is empty in the picture below!)
- Enjoying a dark blue manicure from another Christmas present!
I also wanted to share a few posts and videos that I enjoyed this week. In the spirit of H54F, here are five of them!
- Have you ever considered going “Back to school” to learn about your husband?
- This Cheesy White Lasagna looks amazing!
- Even though it’s written for parents, I found application for my own life (even though I don’t have kids) from this post on How Not To Lose Your Dignity!
- I ate this salad for lunch almost every day this week – you can’t beat the combination of the fruit, nuts and cheese topped with the delicious homemade dressing!
- Do you watch Do It On A Dime’s YouTube videos? I loved this one –How I Mastered Dollar Tree Organizing.
Speaking of organizing, I have a new YouTube video that shows how I organize my planner stickers!
High Five for Friday Linkup
Tif from Bright on a Budget, Della at Della Devoted, Becky at BYBMG and Whitney J from Polka Dotty Place and I welcome you to High Five for Friday! Link up to THREE of your posts from the past week in the linkup below. We ask that you follow each co-host on social media and link back to the link-up. Thanks for joining us!
I’m curious how you feel about January! Do you love it or loathe it?