I’m a big fan of a maintaining a lifestyle wardrobe, with outfits that can be worn for almost every situation in my life. Since I work in a business casual setting 5 days a week, it makes sense to just wear those same pieces for church, errands, date night and most everything else.
One of my best tips for putting together cute, professional outfits is to get inspiration from other bloggers! Two that I’m loving right now (both online and on Instagram) are Savvy Southern Chic and The Queen in Between.
I vlogged my outfits each morning for five days, so in the video below you’ll see what I wear and how I mix things up when I wear them again!
Links to the items I mentioned:
- Skinny Ankle Crop Jeans – Petite! (pictured)
- Palazzo Pants – Short (I ordered the short and still had to have them hemmed, but they are SO comfortable!)
- Cat & Jack Denim Jacket (Pictured – I got the XL – it fits perfectly and is a comfortable, stretchy denim)
- Old Navy Polka Dot Swing Dress (I ordered a petite medium)
- Smoothing Underwear
- The accessories I mentioned from Cents of Style are old, but you can shop their collection here
High Five for Friday Linkup
Bloggers: Link up to THREE of your posts from the past week in the linkup below. We ask that you follow each co-host on social media and link back to the link-up. Thanks for joining us!
Everyone: Click the link below to discover a host of inspiration from lots of great bloggers!
Thanks for coming by the blog today! I hope you have a lovely weekend!