Here’s what’s on the menu this week!
- Yogurt and Peanut Butter Granola (this recipe is so good!)
- Green Smoothies
- Cereal and Fruit
- Me: Refrigerator Kale and Quinoa Salad
- Paul: Chicken Nuggets from Aldi
- Steak On The Grill/Mashed Potatoes/Caesar Salad
- Honey Dijon Garlic Chicken/Mac & Cheese/Southern Green Beans
- Spaghetti/Spinach Salad
- Chicken Quesadillas/Mexican Rice/Sauteed Corn
- Del Monico Chicken Legs/Peas
- Supper Out – date night to see Aladdin! 🙂
This was from last week’s steak night (with garlic green beans and roasted red potatoes) – it was delicious!
I’m trying a new grocery shopping system where I do a big Aldi haul every two weeks, with a smaller grocery store haul on the off week. We’re heading into the second week, so I’m interested to see if I bought enough to last us through the weekend. Fingers crossed!
I hope you have a great week!