These little Halloween treat bags are so cute – they’re perfect as a little thank you gift or as a party favor! Halloween isn’t just for kids. It’s a great chance to share a festive treat with someone you want to encourage.
I made these a couple years ago for the adults who were volunteering at an event where I worked, but these treat bags would be great to say thank you/I appreciate you to anyone this time of year.
Here are a few ideas:
- Your coworkers – change the tag to say something like “it is a treat to work with you!”
- Your grocery delivery or curbside pickup workers – leave a little stash in your trunk with a sign that says “Happy Halloween! Please help yourself!”
- The adults in your kids’ lives – teachers, therapists, coaches, youth group volunteers, Sunday school teachers, babysitters
You know I did these as frugally as possible! I shopped Walmart and Dollar Tree for everything you see here. The most expensive thing was the candy, but I hate giving cheap chocolate. These ended up costing $1.30 each, which isn’t bad at all.
Each bag contains:
- Heavy Duty Disposable Coffee Cup with Lid
- Apple Cider Drink Mix (for one serving)
- Snack or Granola Bar
- 3 Pieces of Hershey’s Candy
- (I also added a company bumper sticker in my bags since this was for work)
I stick the lid either underneath the cup or on the back side of the package, whichever works best with that particular cup design.
Here’s the image I created for the labels – you can right click and save the image below OR click here for a printable PDF.
You could definitely take this up a notch by including a reusable coffee cup or a gift card, but it’s nice to know you can make a lot of these without spending loads of money.
Who could you make a few of these treat bags for?
- Spring Snack Mix + Free Printable Gift Tag
- Hostess/Food Gift: Homemade Granola
- How To Say Thank You To Your Delivery Drivers