Happy Friday Before Thanksgiving! Is it just me or are we flying through November?! Here’s my week in review:
- My sister made some delicious chocolate popcorn for our ABC marathon on Monday night. We decided that even the hard to please Len Goodman would have awarded it a 10!
- I did stage one of my Christmas decorating this week, and I’m pleased with how it looks so far. I know it’s a little early for Christmas decor, but when you work full time, you do what you’ve gotta do! I haven’t really decorated for Christmas in several years, so I’m excited to make my home as festive as possible.
- I caught Peggy and Thelma Lou in a snuggle/bathing session. Love them!
- My mom sent out an email about our big family Thanksgiving meal that is less than a week away! Paul and I haven’t spent Thanksgiving with my side of the family in several years, and I’m excited to get in the car and drive over the mountains to East Tennessee. I’m looking forward to being with several of my extended family members that I don’t see very often.
- With Thanksgiving week comes two vacation days. I’m excited about the short work week and long weekend with family!
How was your week?
I’m linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five For Friday
9 thoughts on “High Five For Friday!”
Chocolate popcorn?? Intriguing! I haven’t spent Christmas with my parents and siblings since 2008, and this year we get to spend it with them, so I’m pretty excited about it, too!
Yeah, it is a different idea for a dessert. We ate every kernel, if that tells you anything about how good it was. =)
My mom and I have been emailing about our thanksgiving menu also! They are coming to my house this week! I would love if you would come linkup with me today!
How fun to host Thanksgiving at your house!
I’m linked up now. =) Thanks, Jennie!
Oh and every time I see that picture of Len and I laugh out loud and say “From Len the ten!” in my best English accent
Haha! I just said that out loud when I read your comment.
“What do you think”
“It’s all right. I don’t think Len would like it”
“Len wouldn’t like my popcorn?”
I always enjoy reading your blog! 🙂 I’m thankful that you started one, especially on Home comforts, my favorite place to be!
How sweet of you! Thanks for reading, friend! I’m glad you enjoy it, I love blogging about the things I love…mainly being home and taking care of my family. =)