Happy Friday Before Thanksgiving! Is it just me or are we flying through November?! Here’s my week in review:
- My sister made some delicious chocolate popcorn for our ABC marathon on Monday night. We decided that even the hard to please Len Goodman would have awarded it a 10!
- I did stage one of my Christmas decorating this week, and I’m pleased with how it looks so far. I know it’s a little early for Christmas decor, but when you work full time, you do what you’ve gotta do! I haven’t really decorated for Christmas in several years, so I’m excited to make my home as festive as possible.
- I caught Peggy and Thelma Lou in a snuggle/bathing session. Love them!
- My mom sent out an email about our big family Thanksgiving meal that is less than a week away! Paul and I haven’t spent Thanksgiving with my side of the family in several years, and I’m excited to get in the car and drive over the mountains to East Tennessee. I’m looking forward to being with several of my extended family members that I don’t see very often.
- With Thanksgiving week comes two vacation days. I’m excited about the short work week and long weekend with family!
How was your week?
I’m linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth for High Five For Friday