To see the rest of my posts about home organizing, click here.
What’s in my night stand:
- Ear buds
- Cough drops
- Lighter for my bedroom candles
- Hand cream
- Homemade lip balm (perfect for overnight moisturizing)
- Post it notes
- Sleep Number bed remote control
What it looks like:
What I used:
- Dollar Tree Plastic Ramekins: for ear buds/cough drops
- Dollar Tree Plastic Storage Bins: for everything else (can’t find them online)
- Dollar Tree Drawer Liner (similar)
- Sticky Tack (similar): I put a little on the bottom of all the containers to keep them from sliding when I open and close the drawer
Total cost: $3
Looking at my nightstand drawer next to my husband’s made me laugh out loud. They perfectly represent our personalities…I’m the organized pack rat who just requires a lot of girly things to keep it all together. He’s the minimalist who loves his techie gadgets. And we go together perfectly. ❤
What do you like to keep in your night stand?
6 thoughts on “Organizing My Nightstand”
We can see whats in the not telling from the other photo btw..
That is a different night stand. 🙂
Can you please come organize my house?! Please and thank you.
haha! I’ll be right over as soon as I finish with mine….which will be never. =)
I’m glad you’re just organizing your nightstand and not having a one night stand paha. Also, you do know that I will go look in that drawer now to see what’s in that “not telling” section, right? The curiosity is killing me.
ho ho and ha.