It’s Friday! I hope you enjoy reading these posts as much as I enjoy writing them. As I mentioned earlier this week, life isn’t always fun and “Instagramable,” but knowing I have a H54F post coming up helps me look for the fun things in my week. And here they are!
1. My sweet husband surprised me with a new Clemson hoodie this week! I’m not necessarily a Clemson fan (I cheer for the University of Kentucky when I can), but I like to do the “when in Rome” thing and wear some local sports gear. And how great is it to have a husband who always buys the right size?!
2. Yesterday was national pie day! My sister and I are always up for national holidays involving dessert, so she whipped up a very delicious chocolate banana cream pie. Hashtag Nom Nom!!! (Check out her post today for a link to the recipe)
3. I entered a Cents of Style giveaway on Instagram…and won this amazing infinity scarf!!! I’m already a fan of their accessories and couldn’t be more excited to add another scarf to my wardrobe. (they didn’t pay me to say that, I won the giveaway fair and square)
4. I added all new recipes to the menu this week. They weren’t all winners, but it was nice to have something different than the usual fare to look forward to each night! Two of the really good ones were from my beloved Christy Jordan’s new cookbook, Come Home to Supper (buy here). I love this cookbook so much!
5. NBC brought Hollywood Game Night back for another season! I enjoyed this show so much during the summer and I am SO excited that it’s back on this winter! This Monday’s episode with Martin Short and Jason Alexander was so hilarious! The game where they had to guess the words on their heads was my favorite Martin Short moment of the night. Does anyone else love this show as much as me??
And that’s it for today! If you’re stopping by from the link-up, please say hello and I’ll be sure to visit you as well. I’m so glad to have you here!