Happy Friday! This is a special Friday, unlike any other during the year. It’s what we call Good Friday…and here are 5 reasons why I love Good Friday.
- Good Friday is the day that Jesus died on the cross for my sins. John 3:16
- Good Friday is the day that Jesus died on the cross for your sins! Romans 5:8
- Good Friday represents true sacrificial love. Philippians 2:5-8
- Good Friday reminds me that God’s love for me has no limits. John 15:13
- Good Friday is followed by Easter Sunday! Jesus died for my sins, but He’s alive today! Matthew 28:6
linking up with High Five For Friday
He is risen indeed! Have a wonderful Easter weekend!