Happy Friday! It’s time for a look back at the fun things from the week! Here we go…
1. We got to spend some time with my husband’s brother and sister in law who were visiting from New York. Our niece Isabella is such a sweetheart, and she loves Uncle Paul Curtis!
2. I had a rare moment of craftiness and put some patterned paper in my photo coasters. I’ve had those for several years but never used them. They are too plain without anything in them, and I don’t like chopping up pictures or putting my glass down on someone’s face! I’m happy with the pop of pattern and color they give my coffee table now!
3. Although I’m way too frugal to pay for a monthly subscription service like Julep, I was so excited to score a one-time box for $4! I wore “Maddy” from Sunday through Thursday with no chipping! (If you’re interested in the deal I found, check it out here)
4. Summertime in South Carolina means humidity, flat hair, and PEACHES! I bought my first peaches of the summer this week, and within 30 minutes I had that juice running down my chin! Check back next week to see what I did with some of them…I don’t want to “jam” this post with the details. 🙂
5. Thelma Lou lets you know when she’s done being petted. She was not done in this picture, as you can see. It works out in her favor…who could resist that face?!
What do you have planned for the weekend? I’m looking forward to getting my hair cut Saturday morning, and from there who knows what I’ll do. 🙂 Have a great weekend!