Happy Friday! It’s time for a look back at the fun things from the week! Here we go…
1. We got to spend some time with my husband’s brother and sister in law who were visiting from New York. Our niece Isabella is such a sweetheart, and she loves Uncle Paul Curtis!
2. I had a rare moment of craftiness and put some patterned paper in my photo coasters. I’ve had those for several years but never used them. They are too plain without anything in them, and I don’t like chopping up pictures or putting my glass down on someone’s face! I’m happy with the pop of pattern and color they give my coffee table now!
3. Although I’m way too frugal to pay for a monthly subscription service like Julep, I was so excited to score a one-time box for $4! I wore “Maddy” from Sunday through Thursday with no chipping! (If you’re interested in the deal I found, check it out here)
4. Summertime in South Carolina means humidity, flat hair, and PEACHES! I bought my first peaches of the summer this week, and within 30 minutes I had that juice running down my chin! Check back next week to see what I did with some of them…I don’t want to “jam” this post with the details. 🙂
5. Thelma Lou lets you know when she’s done being petted. She was not done in this picture, as you can see. It works out in her favor…who could resist that face?!
What do you have planned for the weekend? I’m looking forward to getting my hair cut Saturday morning, and from there who knows what I’ll do. 🙂 Have a great weekend!
8 thoughts on “High Five For Friday!”
I love that nail polish color, and wow, a box for 4 bucks! That’s pretty good! Haha have a great weekend!
That nail polish color is awesome! And I can’t believe you got such a good deal! I need to check that out!
I found you through the link up! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by, Leslyn! Have a great weekend!
Swinging by from H54F! Why do southern summers have the highs of peaches, and the lows of humidity and bad hair days?? Looks like you had a great week! Love the spiffed up coasters, too.
If we can’t have one without the other, I guess I can use hairspray and enjoy my peaches! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by, Katie!
Hooray for time with your adorable niece! Loving what you did with your customizable coasters and I totally laughed over you not wanting to chop up photos and put your glasses on someone’s face! LOL (: How fun that you snagged a one time Julep box for $4! Thanks for sharing 😉 Mmm peaches! Can’t wait to see what you’ve done with them! Thelma Lou is adorable, as always! Have a sweet weekend, friend!! xo
Thanks, Brenda! =)