Happy Friday! After four straight days of rain last week, it was nice to have a few days that weren’t quite as soggy. Here’s the highlights from the rest of the week…
1. We visited the Georgia Aquarium (in Atlanta) last Saturday, which is located really close to The Varsity. I’d never eaten there, and was so excited to have the experience! Everyone in Atlanta raves about their food – and as far as drive-in’s go, it was pretty great. You haven’t lived until you’ve eaten a slaw dog!
2. A few weeks ago I reorganized some kitchen cabinets and discovered the waffle iron I’d forgotten about! This week I made a big batch of waffles for the freezer – some blueberry, some chocolate chip and some plain. Are they ever delicious! I’m sharing the recipe on Monday, so be sure to come back for that.
3. You’ve probably seen this printable floating around on Pinterest. This week it found a home in my laundry room! It’s so true. 🙂
4. I like to catch up on my YouTube subscriptions while I’m getting ready in the morning. I recently discovered The Glamorous Housewife, and I’m enjoying her videos so much! Here’s a recent one with her tips and tricks for organizing the junk drawer.
5. No H54F post would be complete without a kitty picture. Peggy loves to stretch her paws!
That’s it ! If you missed any of this week’s posts, be sure to check them out below:
Have a lovely weekend!