It’s the first Friday of fall! I hope you enjoyed a week of cooler temperatures – or at least lower humidity, if you’re in the South. We were able to turn the AC off for several days in a row! Here’s what else was going on in my neck of the woods:
1. I turned 30 on Monday, and each of my family members did their best to make it a fun and special day! We ended the day with a steak dinner at my favorite restaurant. It was a great day…I guess turning 30 can’t be that bad when people still think you’re 18. Ha!
2. It’s birthday week at our house…Thelma Lou turned 2 on Wednesday! I presented her with a brand new catnip mouse that, after both cats knocked around the house for 30 minutes, disappeared like all the other things they knock around the house. Oh well. Here’s my favorite picture of her as a kitten…she was so tiny that I couldn’t imagine she’d ever get into trouble. #duh
3. Thursday morning I spotted this dress on Charming Charlie’s instagram feed. I was so excited to find it in my store later that day…and that it fit! Instagram advertising for the win. 🙂
4. I’m excited to participate in Modern Modesty’s Fall Challenge on Instagram! I’ve never committed to one of these before, but I think it will be great inspiration for each day’s outfit! It starts October first – if you want to participate, just use the hashtag #modmodfallchallenge.
5. My hubs has the day off today, and I’m super excited to hang out with him!
If you missed any of this week’s posts, be sure to check them out below:
Have a lovely weekend!