It’s the first Friday of October! I have a few random and a few monumental things to share today, so let’s jump right in to the list.
1. I am usually annoyed by the Sonic commercials, but the one about the cheesy sandwich is just so “punny” that I can’t help but love it. “It doesn’t get cheddar than this…” Watch it and tell me it’s not hilarious.
2. I’ve been loving the L’oreal Colour Riche lipstick in the shade Cherry Tulle. It’s a very moisturizing formula with long lasting color…which is exactly what I want in an everyday lipstick. The cherry color is a nice deep berry that is perfect for fall. Love!
3. Chili made its fall debut on the menu this week! I used my favorite chili ingredients and came up with a delicious recipe that I can’t wait to share with you. Come back Monday for the recipe!
4. Peggy Macmillan turns two on Sunday! She is the sweetest, most cuddly cat I’ve ever known. This picture is representative of how Pegs has spent most of her life – she prefers the area of the bed with the most blankets. Happy Birthday, Peggy!
5. Today is my engagement anniversary! Four years ago I said yes to the man who swept me off my feet. He still sweeps me off my feet (and cracks me up with his nerdy sense of humor)! Here’s an old pre-smartphone picture from those early days to commemorate the occasion. 🙂
Below is my favorite post from this week. If you haven’t read it yet, I hope you will!
Have a lovely weekend!