Hey there! It’s been a good week of answered prayer at my house – I hope your week was just as sweet! Here are some other good things I enjoyed along the way…
1. I discovered these delightful puffs of cheesiness while perusing Costco this week. I may or may not have munched on them all the way home from the store. I don’t know if you can find these in other stores, but they are worth the Costco membership. Ha!
2. Here’s the obligatory adorable kitty picture for the week:
3. I’m so glad I’m participating in the Fall Challenge from Modern Modesty. It’s been cooler this week and the prompts have helped me create some brand new outfits from things I had in my closet from last year! Here’s my favorite outfit from the week:
4. We finally bit the bullet and got Netflix! Why didn’t we do this a long time ago? I’d love to hear what you’re watching right now. I don’t think I’ve even scratched the surface of all the options!
5. I have a fun announcement coming to the blog next week! Be sure to check back on Monday to find out what it is!
Have a lovely weekend!
Linking up with High Five For Friday, Friday Favorites, Five on Friday and the other Five on Friday
14 thoughts on “High Five For Friday!”
That pirate’s booty is the BEST! Cute outfit!
Thank you, Joanna!
That outfit looks great on you! Yay for finding new outfits in your closet. And I’m really excited to hear your announcement on Monday! So mysterious!! 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend!
Thank you, Katie! Hope you’re having a fabulous weekend!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I wish I would have seen your post before I went to Sams today. I definitely talked myself out of the Pirate’s Booty 😦 I’ll have to give it a try next time. Looking forward to hearing your good news on Monday.
How funny! Definitely grab a bag next time you’re at Sams!
Pirate booty! I LOVE that stuff!
SO i’m pretty sure we need to cancel our cable because Netflix is all we ever watch!!! Love it!
We don’t have cable, so we’re eating up the endless options! 🙂
Answered prayer is the best!
Oh my! You know my love of popcorn! Mmmm. Peg looks like the cat on Richest cat in the World (Oscar?) – ready to speak. Better watch her, she’ll be calling out for pizza!
Haha, close. Oscar is the guy that left his fortune to the cat, named Leo. That’s what Alli wanted to name Peggy but changed her mind since it’s definitely not a girl name. 🙂