Happy Friday! Be sure and stick around for the end of the post…I have a fun announcement to share!
1. Thanksgiving is next week! I’m looking forward to taking the day to reflect on God’s goodness, spend time with family, and EAT! 🙂
2. I love wearing dark colors on my nails during the fall and winter. Lately I’ve been loving OPI’s “In the cable carpool lane.” It’s a lovely deep plum that works with so many colors. This week I wore the Sally Hansen Diamond Shine topcoat over it, and was really pleased with how long it stayed shiny and chip-free! Here it is after 3 days of wear:
3. Earlier this week I had the privilege of sharing the couch with both kitties. This is pretty rare anymore – gone are the days when I could hold them both in my lap, so I enjoyed this moment! Yes, Peggy has her paw around my legs. Yes, Thelma Lou always has that cat look of condescension. They’re so funny.
4. I came home late last night from work and a subsequent hair appointment to find my husband pulling supper out of the oven (completely of his own accord). It was the best frozen pizza I’ve had in a long time! The dishwasher was empty and all the dishes put away. Isn’t that sweet? ❤ I’ve learned to accept help from my spouse. It’s a good thing!
5. Here’s my fun announcement…on Monday I’m giving away a gorgeous designer wallet like one of these! Be sure to come back and enter the giveaway!
Have a lovely weekend!