Happy Friday! I’m ready for the weekend, how about you? I had a pretty busy week- but it was a good one. Here’s what made me smile this week:
1. Cyber Monday rocked! I don’t research the deals…I just sit at my laptop, refreshing Southern Savers every 30 minutes or so to see the deals as they are posted. It’s a fun surprise to see what kind of deals I can score! The only sale I was prepared to see was the Body Shop’s 50% off sitewide + free shipping. I ordered some products recommended by the infamous Essie Button and I can’t wait for my order to arrive!
2. My halls are decked. I worked hard to put out all the Christmas decor AND put away the empty boxes over the weekend. Whew. But it’s done and there’s nothing I love more than Christmas lights in my house! On Monday I’m sharing a tour of all my Christmas decor, so be sure and check back for that.
3. My sister is coming to visit this weekend! I’m so excited to hang out with her that this is what I’ll probably look like all day today:
4. This is the part where I show you a kitty picture, as I do every Friday. 🙂
5. I reached a bloggy milestone this week….I crossed 50,000 pageviews! Thank you so much for reading and being a part of this adventure. ❤
Have a lovely weekend!
Linking up with High Five For Friday, Friday Favorites, Five on Friday and the other Five on Friday
10 thoughts on “High Five for Friday (Smiling’s My Favorite!)”
Congrats on 50K! I love Elf…such a fun movie! I saw Will Ferrell when I was in the audience for Kelly and Michael Live last December…he is awesome.
California To Carolina
The Gym Bunny
Whaaat? Kelly and Michael Live PLUS Will Ferrell? You picked a great day to visit the show! That would be so much fun. Thanks for stopping by the blog, Morgan!
What a beautiful tree! You have a great time with your sissy……
Thank you, Nana! Most of the things on the tree were used to decorate at our wedding. Aww…
Have fun with your sis! Glad you get time together!
Me too! 🙂
Looking forward to your Christmas house tour 🙂
Thanks! I wish I could have everyone over for cookies and coffee, too!
Such a pretty tree! Can’t wait to see your holiday decor. Have fun with your sister this weekend! 🙂
Thank you, Chelsea! We had a great time. 🙂