Happy Friday! I’m ready for the weekend, how about you? I had a pretty busy week- but it was a good one. Here’s what made me smile this week:
1. Cyber Monday rocked! I don’t research the deals…I just sit at my laptop, refreshing Southern Savers every 30 minutes or so to see the deals as they are posted. It’s a fun surprise to see what kind of deals I can score! The only sale I was prepared to see was the Body Shop’s 50% off sitewide + free shipping. I ordered some products recommended by the infamous Essie Button and I can’t wait for my order to arrive!
2. My halls are decked. I worked hard to put out all the Christmas decor AND put away the empty boxes over the weekend. Whew. But it’s done and there’s nothing I love more than Christmas lights in my house! On Monday I’m sharing a tour of all my Christmas decor, so be sure and check back for that.
3. My sister is coming to visit this weekend! I’m so excited to hang out with her that this is what I’ll probably look like all day today:
4. This is the part where I show you a kitty picture, as I do every Friday. 🙂
5. I reached a bloggy milestone this week….I crossed 50,000 pageviews! Thank you so much for reading and being a part of this adventure. ❤
Have a lovely weekend!