Happy Friday! More than likely it’s been a little chilly where you are this week, so grab a blanket and a cup of coffee and let’s recap the week…
1. We finally got some winter weather! Monday night we got around an inch of freezing rain topped with sleet. It’s not quite as pretty as snow, but it is still lovely and it kept us in the house all day Tuesday. I’m happy with that! This is the third February that I’ve posted a wintery view from our deck! Love!
2. What does one do on a snow day? Take pictures of the cats, of course!
3. I wanted something warm and comforting for lunch on the snow day, and I remembered this Simple Chicken and Rice Soup my mom posted last week. It was a cinch to make and totally hit the spot!
4. This was on my nails all week. I love the berry shade! Polish is L’Oreal gel formula in “Meant to Be.”
5. I’m in love with this You’ve Got Mail inspired shower! Check out the blog post for more pics…including the printables she found featuring the best quotes from the movie.
That’s it for this week! Have a lovely weekend!