Happy Monday! The last few times I’ve shared a picture of my Sunday dinner plate (like this one) I’ve gotten questions about how I make gravy. It’s a little hard to write a recipe for gravy, so the next time I make gravy I will film it and share my process on the blog. Until then, here’s a grocery haul (with a shout out to Ingles’ great customer service) and this week’s menu!
If you want to see my shopping list for the week, click here!
This week’s menu is full of our favorites. Paul asked for tacos and I’ve been hungry for spaghetti. The tomato, avocado & onion salad is one my favorite summertime sides, and banana bread is always a hubby pleaser! What are some of your family’s favorites?
On The Menu
- Eggs and Bacon
- Banana Bread
- Chicken Wraps
- Tacos/Mexican Rice/Two Ingredient Guacamole
- Spaghetti/Salad/Garlic Toast
- World’s Best Chicken/Green Beans/Chicken Rice
- Sloppy Joes/Garlic Fries/Avocado, Onion & Tomato Salad
- BBQ Chicken Thighs/Corn on the Cob/Peas
- Date Night! 🙂