I’m so glad to be back to blogging this week! I hope you enjoyed hearing from the fabulous guest bloggers who filled in for me during my Disney vacation!
During the next few months, I’m planning to take the blog down to only three posts a week (instead of the usual five). You’ll see posts from me on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Alli will share a style post every other Wednesday. The new posting schedule will allow more time to focus on my YouTube channel, where I’ll be posting a little more frequently. Some of my videos will be included in posts – things like organization, decor and grocery hauls that naturally fit with the content of my blog. The more lifestyle type videos may not be featured here, so make sure you’re subscribed to my channel and you won’t miss a thing!
On The Menu
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (pictured above)
- Avocado & Toast
- Eggs & Bacon
- Chicken Stew
- Chicken Alfredo/Penne Pasta/Salad
- Toasted Turkey & Cheese Sandwiches/Oven Fries/Fruit
- Chicken Thighs with Potatoes/Peas
- Pigs in a Blanket/Mac & Cheese (for Paul’s small group study)
- Chicken & Dumplings/Peas
- Hot Dogs (it will be a crazy day…and this is also Paul’s favorite meal)