- I’m making time to practice the piano this year! The last two weeks I’ve made time to play at least once during the week and it’s been fun.
- My night time moisturizing routine right now is the ROC deep wrinkle night cream (for prevention and minor damage control) followed by the Ultimate Spa night cream (mine was $5 at TJ Maxx). I’m loving the combo – I haven’t dealt with any of the dry patches I usually have in the winter.
- Emily has some great tips for saving and making money – watch her short video here.
- This was a fun mail week! I got my Target Refresh Beauty Box (now sold out, sorry!) and an order from Cents of Style‘s end of the year VIP clearance sale. Who doesn’t love getting packages in the mail?
- My sister gave me a bunch of books I wanted for Christmas. It’s been yeeeeaars since I read this series and I’m enjoying it so much. The author (Janette Oke) is in her 80’s and doesn’t even have a website, much less social media. I really want to tweet her and tell her how much I’m loving her books, but I cannot. So I’ll just put it here. Janette Oke, thanks for the ugly cry. I love your books!
That’s it for me! Have a lovely weekend!