- Who knew Walmart had such fun jewelry? I saw that pearl necklace on Instagram and dashed into the nearest Walmart to buy it. I hate Walmart, so you know I really wanted that necklace. As a sweet treat, I found an awesome J. Crew knockoff piece on clearance for $2!
- My hubby had work in East Tennessee last Saturday, so I headed up there with him and got to spend some time with my family! We ate supper at one of my favorite restaurants – their Cheddars is seriously the best Cheddars of all the Cheddars!
- I got another great Target beauty box this week! Those things are SUCH a deal at $7! I knew I had to have it when I saw this box included the L’Oreal Boost It Air Blown Texture Mist. So far I’m in love – I use it in place of mousse and it gives my fine, slippery hair great texture! FYI – I follow All Things Target on Instagram and she always posts as soon as a new box is available!
- Somehow I got a free 2-week trial of XM Radio the last time I had my oil changed. I have always loved country music, but I think the stuff that came out from 1999-2010 is my favorite…and the Y2K Country channel on XM Radio is my jam! I would consider paying for the subscription just for that channel. Ha!
- It’s Friday! I spent the first 5 minutes (a very crucial part of the day) of Thursday thinking it was Friday, and was sufficiently bummed when I realized it wasn’t yet the weekend. It wasn’t a bad week, but it was a long one, and I’m glad it’s really and truly Friday!
That’s it for me! Have a lovely weekend!