Last week was such a success in the menu department! I made my BBQ pulled pork sliders for the Super Bowl and they were a huge hit. For dessert, I layered brownies, chocolate pudding and cool whip in mason jars and was so excited to eat mine that I totally forgot to take a picture! Later on in the week I tried a new recipe for Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana Soup that Paul absolutely loved. That’s a big deal because he doesn’t get nearly excited about food as I do!
I didn’t need too many groceries this week, so I stopped at Aldi for produce and then ran into Ingles to pick up the best deals of the week. Watch my haul below to see what I grabbed!
On The Menu
- Cheese Grits
- Eggs & Bacon
- Tuna Salad
- Popcorn Shrimp
- Turkey Sausage
- Roast & Potatoes in the slow cooker/Green Beans/Ten Minute Rolls
- Pan Grilled Chicken with Alfredo Sauce, Mushrooms & Peas
- Tuscan Sausage & Bean Soup/Salad or Fruit
- Make your own nachos: chips, queso, ground beef, crab meat, salsa, sour cream
- Valentines Day Date Night