It looks like we might have a few chilly days this week (read: highs below 55), so I’m taking the chance to get in some wintery meals! We are having a new soup recipe and my favorite slow cooker chili to celebrate winter’s last hurrah. No matter what the groundhog says, winter doesn’t last any longer than February around here. It will be in the 60’s and 70’s before we know it!
My grocery haul went over budget this week, but I am sure I can stay within my total monthly budget. I stocked up on a good bit of meat, so all I will need the rest of the month will be produce and the “must have” sale items that are incredibly good deals. The Super Bowl brings a flurry of great sales on party food – watch my haul below to see what I got!
On The Menu
- Waffles with Peanut Butter
- Eggs & Bacon
- Hot Dogs
- “Snacky Lunch” – cheese & crackers, fruit, raw veggies
- BBQ Pork Sliders on Sweet Hawaiian Rolls/Chips/Slaw
- Olive Garden Copycat Zuppa Toscana Soup/10 Minute Rolls
- Chicken Thighs & Potatoes in the Slow Cooker/Green Beans
- Quick Beef Stroganoff/Egg Noodles/Peas
- Chili/Cheese & Crackers
- Date Night