Here are five things I loved about the past week:
- The 35th Anniversary Party my sister and I hosted for our parents (read all about it here)!
- Hanging out with my sister all weekend! We shopped, ate and laughed so much!
- Evening storms that cooled off the crazy temps this week.
- The new pillows & decor I picked up for my living room! I’m working on a post on the living room update, coming soon! 🙂
- This video from the Daily Connoisseur about the importance of dressing up for certain events – it’s a great reminder for all of us!
I’m looking forward to a quiet weekend at home – there are several projects I’m hoping to tackle tomorrow! Next week I’m bringing you a fun post with ideas for working some patriotism into your decor, so be looking for that. I hope you have a lovely weekend! Thanks for stopping by the blog today. 🙂
Tell me something you loved about your week!