Happy Friday! Here’s a quick roundup of 5 things I’m loving this week!
- On Twitter: When National Selfie Day & National Yoga Day happen at the same time.
- In Blogland: One of my favorite monthly linkups – the $10 at Target blog hop! It’s always so much fun to see what everyone found for $10!
- My Family: My parents’ anniversary was on Monday, and they both wrote really great blog posts giving their take on 35 years of marriage. Read them here:
- On Instagram: I made my first batch of popsicles to help beat the heat! They were good – I’m going to blend the fruit a little less next time – but still so good!
- Snapchat Update: I am still figuring out Snapchat, but I’m loving Kate’s snaps. She’s hilarious, her kids are adorable and as a nosy person I enjoy getting a peek into her every day life. Don’t judge me, you do it too! 🙂 (She’s k8_smallthings)
Here’s my question for you – who do you enjoy following on social media? Do you follow a major online personality and pretend you’re friends? 🙂
That’s it for me! Have a lovely weekend!