Happy Friday! Instead of rounding up favorites from my week, today I’m rounding up some of my favorite posts from blogland. There have been so many good ones (as always) that I thought it would be fun to just pick five of the best ones to share today. But I couldn’t stop at five…so you get some bonus ones! 🙂
Home Life & Food:
- Costco Haul & Prep – Answers the question, “Is Costco worth it?”
- Between the Bun: Finding The Best Burger – This is such a fun idea that would be awesome for family night, date night or anyone who loves burgers and competition!
- Better Together: A Post-Easter Post About Preemie Babies But Also About Friends And A Little Bit About Stupid People – This is a great post about how to really help your friends when they are in need! Also that title.
- 1 Habit For Creating A Less-Stressful Home – Great, practical advice that makes a huge difference!
- Saving Money In Creative Ways – Who isn’t looking for new ways to save money? #10 on her list is a big one for me.
Decorating & DIY:
- Decorating on a Budget: 6 Ideas For a Budget-Friendly Room Refresh – you might recognize one of the rooms in this post! 😉
- Chalkboard Pantry Door – A quick, easy and very affordable DIY with HUGE impact!
Makeup & Fashion:
- Just Add A Utility Vest – How to take an outfit from “blah” to “wow!” with just one piece.
- How To Brighten Your Beauty Routine For Spring – Fun and simple ideas to implement immediately!
- Best In Beauty: Spring 2017 – A roundup of the best beauty products under $25!
These posts are all from blogs I read regularly and love – so if you’re not already following these ladies, you might want to add them to your blog feed! If you’ve read a great post recently, I’d love for you to share the link in the comments below.
That’s it for me! Have a lovely weekend!
New This Week Over On YouTube: