this post contains affiliate links
I love setting aside time at the beginning of the season to plan out my bucket list! I don’t always do this, but I’m always glad I did. Revisiting my goals and word of the year gave me direction and a good reminder that seasonal goals aren’t just about doing what I want! Since my word of the year is GROW, my items are about doing things that will produce growth…whether in my marriage, my personal skills or in my heart as I serve others!
Here are a few things I already have planned for spring or that I’m hoping to accomplish this season!
- plan a mini vacation around Paul’s work trips
- take a meal to someone who needs a little comfort food
- continue healthy eating goals by completing a two-week smoothie plan
- make another new recipe from the Love Welcome Serve cookbook and try it out on company
- practice handlettering
- send Easter care packages to the littles in my family
- de-clutter my home office
- spend at least one weekend with my fam in Tennessee
- refresh the front yard landscaping (obviously this one is basically for Paul, ha!)
- plan a fun date night (to thank him for doing the yard work) 🙂
What are you hoping to fit in this spring season?