Happy Friday! Today’s post is a collection of things I want to share with you – some great blog posts and a few products I’m loving.
5 Good Reads:
15 Simple Spring Must Have Wardrobe Essentials from Savvy Southern Chic
3 Reasons You Have No Motivation To Clean the House from Queen of the Household
Organizing with Jars from Polka-Dotty Place – Organizing doesn’t have to be expensive to be beautiful! I love how Whitney repurposes glass jars for home organization!
15 Things To Pray For Your Husband from RefreshHer
Is Numbers 5 Good For Women? from Theology for Women – If you’re reading through the Bible with me this year and Numbers 5 had you scratching your head, this is a helpful and encouraging (while also deep) read. All of the Bible, including the Old Testament, points to Jesus – and Numbers 5 is not an exception!
5 Products I’m Loving:
- Elf Hydrating Camo Concealer – $6! I love this as an under eye brightening concealer.
- Elf Pro Eyelash Curler – $4! It seriously works.
- Revlon Perfect Tweeze Slant Tip Tweezer – $4 and the best eyebrow tweezers ever!
- Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer – $11. I love slowly sipping a cup of coffee without it getting cold!
- Life Savers: Orange Mint Flavor – A classic favorite of mine that I recently restocked and can. not. stop. eating.
What are you doing this weekend? I’m hoping to work on our taxes and maybe do a little yard work – both necessary evils in my book! I also have a new dessert recipe I’m hoping to try that will make those tasks a little sweeter. 🙂