This post contains affiliate links – I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. ❤
When it comes to Christmas shopping, I have two goals: 1) Complete all shopping by December 1st, and 2) Stick to my budget of $45 or less per person.
There are already a lot of gift guides that have been rolled out by our favorite bloggers and influencers, but I believe that mine stands out as one that is truly affordable! Gift guides that are “under $200” per gift are fun to browse…but personally I’ve never had the budget for a shopping list like that.
I always look for gifts that are personal, thoughtful and at least a little practical. This guide contains items I own, have gifted or plan to gift this year.
- Coffee Mug Warmer ($14 – similar)
- Label Maker – look for it at Staples if the Amazon price goes up ($25)
- Salt and Pepper Cellars: Bamboo / Ceramic ($14-$22) – look for them at TJ Maxx or HomeGoods
- Custom Pet Portrait ($25 shipped) – This is actually on my wish list! #catladyforlife
- Some Glad Morning Mug ($12.99) – A sweet gift for someone who is experiencing their first Christmas without a loved one
- A Thrill of Hope Mug & Ornament ($7) – Mugs are great for pairing with a gift card!
Beauty and Accessories
- Monogrammed/Area Code Baseball Hat ($17 + free shipping on orders $35 and up) – Order by December 6 for Christmas delivery
- Faux Leather Tote ($15) – I get so many compliments on mine and it has held up really well
- Makeup Revolution Eye Palette ($8 or less)
- Tree Hut Sugar Scrub Gift Set ($17) – You could break this set up and gift individually to co-workers or friends, or use as stocking stuffers
Books and Media
- The Bible Recap: A One Year Guide to Reading and Understanding the Entire Bible – it might be cheaper here or grab the hard back version here ($17-$40)
- The Joy of Fearing God by Jerry Bridges ($20) – or any book you read and enjoyed this year!
- Media Subscription: Discovery +, Audible, ESPN – A gift idea for the man who has everything
- Prayers to Share Cards ($10) – A thoughtful gift for someone who loves writing cards
Dayspring kindly sent me the mugs and Prayers to Share Cards for review and inclusion in this post. I’m a big fan of Dayspring – you can see a few more of their items that I included in last year’s gift guide.
- Shop early! It takes longer than usual for things to arrive these days.
- Use Rakuten whenever possible to get cash back on your online purchases!
I will be sharing more about these items on Instagram this week, along with tips for getting the best deals, suggestions for adding to these gifts and some gift wrap ideas.
Are you overwhelmed with Christmas preparations? My 3-page printable Christmas planner will help you get it all organized and into a very manageable state. You can grab it in my Etsy store and use the code CHRISTMAS to save 20% this month!
Happy Christmas shopping!