This post contains affiliate links – I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. ❤
It’s time to start shopping! I’ve put together a collection of items that will hopefully give you ideas for everyone on your Christmas list. These are things I’ve purchased for myself, given in the past or plan to give this year.
Believe it or not, it is possible to give lovely, thoughtful gifts to your family and friends without spending tons of money. In this list everything ranges from $2-$45, and I’ve included links and coupon codes to help you get the absolute best deals!
- New Morning Mercies Daily Gospel Devotional ($10-22)
- Silicone Baking Mats ($9-15)
- Blue Ribbon Baking from a Redneck Kitchen ($14)
- Personalized Home Painting ($35 and up)
- Leather and Cork Earrings ($2-$10 + shipping) –
- Wet Wipe/Makeup Wipe Pouches: Amazon ($10-$15)
- Dollar Tree Tumbler (look in stores) with Personalized Name Decal ($2 + shipping)
- Baby’s First Christmas Ornament ($15)
- Christmas Remembrance Ornament ($12) – FREE SHIPPING through December 11 with code FREESHIP
- Personalized Note Cards: Create in PicMonkey (card stock/envelopes) – watch video for instructions
Get all the details on these items in my video below or click here to view on YouTube!
Three suggestions before you go:
- Shop early! It takes longer than usual for things to arrive these days.
- Use Rakuten whenever possible to get cash back on your online purchases!
- Are you overwhelmed with Christmas preparations? My 3-page printable Christmas planner will help you get it all organized and into a very manageable state. You can grab it in my Etsy store.
You can subscribe to my blog (get an email when I post) by entering your email address on my blog sidebar, or sign up for my monthly newsletter below!
More Christmas Prep Ideas:
- 3 Things to Pray Before Christmas
- Frugal Christmas Photo Card Hacks
- Dollar Tree Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids