This post contains affiliate links – I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. ❤
It’s time to start shopping! I’ve put together a collection of items that will hopefully give you ideas for everyone on your Christmas list. These are things I’ve purchased for myself, given in the past or plan to give this year.
Believe it or not, it is possible to give lovely, thoughtful gifts to your family and friends without spending tons of money. In this list everything ranges from $2-$45, and I’ve included links and coupon codes to help you get the absolute best deals!
- New Morning Mercies Daily Gospel Devotional ($10-22)
- Silicone Baking Mats ($9-15)
- Blue Ribbon Baking from a Redneck Kitchen ($14)
- Personalized Home Painting ($35 and up) – use code COMFORT to receive 15% off your order. Place your order by December 10 for Christmas delivery.
- Leather and Cork Earrings ($2-$10 + shipping) – use code COMFORT20 to receive 20% off your order!
- Wet Wipe/Makeup Wipe Pouches: Etsy or Amazon ($10-$15)
- Dollar Tree Tumbler ($1 in store, $1 + shipping online) with Personalized Name Decal ($2 + shipping)
- Baby’s First Christmas Ornament ($15) – 30% Off Sitewide with Code FRIDAY (November 20 – November 29)
- Christmas Remembrance Ornament ($12) – 30% Off Sitewide with Code FRIDAY (November 20 – November 29)
- Personalized Note Cards: Create in PicMonkey (card stock/envelopes) – watch video for instructions
Get all the details on these items in my video below or click here to view on YouTube!
Two more suggestions before you go:
- Shop early! It takes longer than usual for things to arrive these days.
- Use Rakuten whenever possible to get cash back on your online purchases!
Make sure you’re following the blog because you might see a few of these things in a giveaway coming up soon. 🙂 You can subscribe to my blog (get an email when I post M/W/F) by entering your email address on my blog sidebar, or you can follow me on Bloglovin‘!
More Christmas Prep Ideas: