“I bet you already know what you’re having for supper tonight.”
Someone said that to me one afternoon last week. I replied that I did have a meal planned – not necessarily because I was super organized but because I’m really hungry when I get home from work! 🙂
Seriously, I can’t imagine winging it every night. It’s important to me that supper is ready at 6:00 and I don’t want to let life get in the way of that happening! The busier life gets, the more planning I do to make sure everything – especially supper – goes smoothly.
Here’s what we had last week!
On The Menu
- Greek Vanilla Yogurt with Berries
- English Muffins with Peanut Butter
- My Favorite Taco Casserole/Carrots and Ranch
- Meatball Flatbread Pizzas/Spinach Salads
- Olive Garden Copycat Chicken Gnocchi Soup/Biscuits/Caesar Salad
- Cheesy Taco Turkey Mac and Cheese
- Greek Chicken and Potatoes/Steamed Broccoli
- Shepherd’s Pie/Salads
Dessert: Mini Apple Pies!
Don’t forget to check out my newly organized Main Dishes Pinterest board – there’s lots more inspiration for meal planning!
Get even more recipe and menu ideas on my Recipe Index!