1. Fall Color! I love how beautifully our trees coordinate with my new front door color. 🙂
2. Quiet Mornings: This week I’ve tried to spend time reading Psalm 119 and meditating on the words of the hymn “Take Time To Be Holy.”
Take time to be holy, be calm in thy soul,
Each thought and each motive beneath His control.
Thus led by His Spirit to fountains of love,
Thou soon shalt be fitted for service above.
3. Having my Aldi groceries delivered to my doorstep by Instacart and adding apple cider donuts to my order might have been the best decisions I made all week. 🙂
4. Nobody is happier on a cozy blanket than Peggy MacMillan!
5. Sneak Peek! It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
I hope you’ve had a good week! Take a few minutes to reflect back and find the highlights. You might not find any around you, but you can always look UP and find so much to praise God for!
Don’t miss my Christmas gift guide – 10 affordable and thoughtful ideas for everyone on your list!