- I put away my summer clothes and replaced them with my lovely fall things that were in storage. It’s always fun to find things I forgot I purchased last year! I am excited to wear my fall and winter things…which leads me into #2…
- Thursday morning we woke up to a frost! Good thing my closet was prepared! 🙂
- You just can’t beat this $3 lunch from Wendy’s. I celebrated the cold weather with a baked potato and chili!
- This kitty loves to snuggle. (she’s completely under the blanket)
- We sang this hymn on Sunday, and I found myself humming it all week. When we feel like we can’t handle what is going on around us, we need to stop and ponder what the Almighty can do. He is our help and our salvation. Amen!
I’m looking forward to a quiet weekend at home. I’m going to watch an old movie and deep clean my dishwasher. Yep. For real.
Have a lovely weekend!