We have come to the end of another week, which means it’s High Five for Friday time!
1. I came across this on Pinterest this week. I’m not sure if #1, #3 or #7 is the favorite carol of my kitty…but gauging from her 4AM wake up calls this past week, I’m going to go with #3.
2. In case you didn’t see the video from yesterday’s post, you’ve got to watch this. It’s my favorite Tim Hawkins sketch of all time. “That’s not how that song goes, ladies and gentlemen!”
3. I’m not ashamed to say, I’m SO excited that NBC brought the Sing Off back this year! In my opinion, it’s the only vocal talent show worth watching. And who doesn’t love the hilarious and incredibly intelligent Ben Folds as a judge?
4. Sunday night Paul Curtis and I went out to Cracker Barrel for a comfort food date. After we stuffed ourselves and wandered around the Ole’ Country Store, we drove out to a local “Griswold” style Christmas light show. They had about 5 songs with incredibly detailed light synchronization. It was a fun and festive date night!
5. And of course, what would H54F be without one of these?What a crazy cat!