Happy Friday! The #PolarVortex sent winter storm Leon to visit the South on Tuesday, and we were fortunate to have a pleasant visit with him at our house (I’m sorry if you spent Tuesday night on the interstate trying to get out of Atlanta. That would stink). I got off work early on Tuesday and was fortunate enough to be able to stay home again on Wednesday. Our less than an inch of light snow was so nice that I’m dedicating all of my 5’s this Friday to the snow day!
1. The view from our carport isn’t very glamorous, what with the humongous telephone line thing and all. But it’s prettier with snow covering it!
2. I do always like the view on the other side of the house….so adding snow is always a plus.
3. Staying in requires eating, right? My sister fried donuts for dessert on Tuesday night, and we had the rest with breakfast on Wednesday. Yum.
4. Thelma Lou is a smart kitty….she knows sitting ON the heat vent is a good way to keep warm.
5. And finally, the front of the house all covered in snow. So pretty!
Did you have a nice visit with Leon? Or did he cause you trouble? I hope your snow day was as nice as mine!
If you’re stopping by from the link-up, please say hello and I’ll be sure to visit you as well. I’m so glad to have you here!