Happy Friday! If you haven’t yet, I hope you’ll look back at your week and consider the highlights. It might take some thought, but it’s good to dig through the negative and find the high spots from a busy week. Here are mine!
1. Having Paul home! My husband was out of town last week, and his absence did make our hearts grow fonder. I am especially thankful that he was home the morning I came face to face with the mouse my kitty had cornered. Otherwise I would have spent the day stranded, standing on top of the toilet seat in terror!
2. I’m getting settled in my new office at work, and I’m in love with the organizational systems I have in place. If you follow me on Instagram, you saw my pen holder with all the pens standing straight and tall. Love!
3. Thursday night I spent several hours helping my sister with her wedding planning. We probably had too much fun for the amount of work we accomplished. Ha!
4. This time last month we were enjoying 4 inches of snow…this week we enjoyed a few days of highs in the 70s! Thelma Lou LOVES to sit in open window sills…here she is, overlooking our back yard and a lovely sunset. Aww.
5. I got new glasses for the first time in 8 years! My sister helped me choose these frames…without her I would have come home with frames that made me look like I was 55 (her words). Thanks sis.
How was your week?
If you’re stopping by from the link-up, let me know you’re here and I’ll come visit you too!