Rejoice! It’s Friday! Here’s a rundown of my week…
1. Season 3 of Call the Midwife is airing in the US! I’m not a Downton fan (sorry, world), but the love stories that develop with each of the characters in Call the Midwife are so sweet (and always have me reaching for a tissue!).
2. Kentucky made it to the Final Four! I’ve celebrated by drinking an Ale-8 every day this week (being a UK fan and drinking Ale-8 just go together).
3. Paul is playing on our church’s softball team this spring, and their first game was this week. I’ve spent many hours watching him run up and down a basketball court (as the referee), so it’s fun to see him take part in the competition this time! He’s the pitcher wearing #7 (nothing like a picture taken through a fence, at a distance, from the comfort of the car!).
4. I always love changing out my closet for the new season! I got all my spring and summer things organized in my closet, and all my fall and winter clothes have been moved to another closet for storage. I forgot about these darling flip flops that I bought on clearance at Charming Charlie at the end of summer! Isn’t it fun to find things you forgot you had?!
5. I caught Peggy working on her tan. She’s turning into quite the Garfield, but I’m ok with that.
I’ll leave you with that adorable kitty picture. Have a lovely weekend!
I’m linking up with High Five For Friday